Original article from Molten-WoW’s forum
If you have any questions regarding the UI, please refer to Molten’s forum
First off all credits go to LiquidBase Who started this UI and made it. I took the time to start updating it and fixing it.. . So please take the time to thank him for all his hard work. Thanks
What is this?
This is a full UI. A single addon that takes control of the action bars, unit frames, buffs, chat frames, minimap, nameplates, etc..
How to install it:
- Download the UI
- Navigate to your World of Warcraft installation
- Drop the files into your addons folder.
- Clear your cache folder.
- Start the game
- Type /install if needed.
- Duffed UI
- modified Duff is a complete UI replacement.
- More Screenshots with higher resolution
- Type /tc, /tukui or use the “+”-button below the Minimap for ingame-configuration.
- Type /mtukui or use the “+”-button below the minimap to move nearly every Frame.
- For everything else: /dhelp, /uihelp or hit the H-Button on the left side of specswitcherpanel.
- Lower Resolution
- There is an lowres-Layout – if u wanna use highres-layout, enable overridelowtohigh in general config.
- If you wanna use the lowres Version on highres, enable overridehightolow in general config.